Electronic Disclosure Consent
By your consent below, you agree that we may provide you with all disclosures, notices, and other communications about Internet Banking, including your Internet Banking Agreement and any future amendments, in electronic form.
Other disclosures that we may provide in an electronic format include but are not limited to the following: monthly account statements, deposit account disclosures, changes in account terms, notice of fee changes, and privacy notices.
1. How to Obtain Electronic Disclosures (E-Disclosures)
We will provide notice of all future amendments to the Internet Banking Agreement by posting them on our website for at least 90 days. If the changes have an adverse effect on you or the services offered, we will provide you at least 30 days prior notice.
We may also send you an email and/or secure message through our Internet Banking Service that tells you where e-disclosures or statements can be viewed on our website. In the future, we may also send certain e-disclosures as an email and/or message attachment.
You may download or print electronic notices and disclosures from your computer if you have the hardware and software described below. You can also save copies to your hard drive for viewing and printing at a later time.
If you need help printing or if you need a paper copy, please contact us at 713-935-3700 or 844-972-4636.
Additional charges for paper copies may apply.
2. System and Equipment Requirements
Prior to accepting electronic delivery of disclosures, you should verify that you have the required hardware and software necessary to access and retain documents and disclosures in an electronic format. You will need:
- A computer with Internet browser and a web browser that can support 128-bit encryption. Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox (Current Version), or Google Chrome (Current Version), or Apple Safari 6+ (Mac OS only) or higher.
- A printer connected to your PC to print or download disclosures.
- Sufficient hard-drive space on your PC to save any disclosures.
- An email address.
If we revise hardware and software requirements to access and retain electronic disclosures, we will notify you of these changes at least 30 days in advance, and provide you a notice of your right to withdraw consent to electronic disclosures without the imposition of any fees.
3. Cancellation of E-Disclosures
If you want to cancel e-disclosures or change to a paper delivery format you must:
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com, or
- Send us a secure email through the Internet Banking Service, or
- Call us at 713-935-3700 or 844-972-4636, or
- Inform us in person at any one of our offices, or
- Send us a letter via U.S. mail to: 2929 W Sam Houston Pkwy N, Suite 300, Houston, TX 77043
If you decide that you no longer want e-disclosures and you let us know via email, be sure to identify yourself and your accounts that you want withdrawn from electronic delivery authorization. If you withdraw from e-disclosures, we may cancel your Internet Banking Services.
4. Email Changes
If you have enrolled for e-disclosures, you must notify this financial institution of any email address changes. You can contact us regarding such changes via any of the options listed above in Section 3. (e.g. email, phone, in person, at our offices, or letter sent via U.S. mail.)
You can also change your email address through the User Services menu in our Internet Banking Service.
5. Proceed with Acceptance of E-Disclosures
To agree that your system meets the requirements and that you consent to receive all notices regarding Online Banking Services in electronic form, click the accept button below.
With your acceptance below, you also agree to notify us if you change your email address or if you no longer want to receive disclosures electronically.
Upon completion of the registration process, we may send you an email and ask you to confirm your email address and your acceptance of electronic delivery.
If you do not want e-disclosures, click the “I do not agree” link below. You can still accept electronic delivery of statements and other disclosures at a later time by contacting us at 713-935-3700 or 844-972-4636.