Updated June 16, 2020
Important information about the Coronavirus situation (COVID-19)
At Wallis Bank, the health and safety of our employees and customers are our top priority. We are here to serve you and we want to share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively regarding the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Steps We’ve Taken
- We are continuously monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest CDC recommendations and guidance. We are communicating regularly with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our customers.
- We have begun placing hand sanitizer in our branches for everyone to use.
- We have implemented vigorous cleaning practices in high traffic areas in our branches.
- Effective June 12, 2020, to help protect our employees and customers, we are requiring face masks be worn at all times while inside branch locations.
Branch Availability – effective Friday, March 20, 2020
All branch locations will have limited access. We are doing our part to help slow the spread of COVID-19 by following social distancing guidelines and limiting the number of customers in the lobby area to 2 at a time. During this time we can also assist you via-
- Drive thru (except at Los Angeles and Artesia)
- Night Depository (except at Almeda Crossing, San Antonio, Los Angeles and Artesia)- same day processing during business hours
Revised hours of operations for California branches: 9:00am – 3:30pm.
We strongly encourage you to use Wallis Bank’s digital tools and other resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. You can access your accounts online or by using the mobile app.
- Online Banking: Check balances, view transactions, make payments, find an ATM, pay bills
- Wallis Bank Mobile app: Make check deposits, check balances, view transactions, make payments, find an ATM, pay bills
- Zelle® : Send and request money in the Wallis Bank Mobile app or online banking
It’s easier and faster (in most cases) to manage your account digitally, especially given call wait times may be longer than usual. If you are not enrolled in online access, enroll now. It only takes a few minutes.
Wallis 360 is the business online banking platform that gives you access to business account information in which scales to full-blown treasury management services for larger businesses. You also have access to your accounts on the go with the Wallis 360 Mobile app. Services in Wallis 360 include:
- Mobile deposits
- ACH Origination
- Wire transfers
- Positive pay
If you are not enrolled for Wallis 360, please contact the Treasury Management department by email TreasuryMgmt@wallisbank.com or by phone 713.580.9990.
Steps to Protect Yourself
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Stay home when you are not feeling well. Seek proper medical attention as needed. Consider using a telephone doctor service to avoid the doctor’s office or emergency room.
Be Aware of Scams
Be cautious of suspicious phone calls, email and text messages that try to get you to share personal information. Scammers will pose as legitimate government agencies, companies or charities to convince you to share account information such as usernames and passwords. Do not respond, open attachments or click any links if you receive a suspicious email or text message. Please visit the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation for more information about insured deposits.
As always, the health, safety, and well-being of our customers, employees, and our communities is important to us. We continue to closely monitor this evolving situation and we’re here to assist our customers. Please continue to check back for relevant and timely information as the situation evolves. Our thoughts are with anyone affected by the coronavirus.
For additional information about COVID-19 visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.
Important updates about the coronavirus (COVID-19), including revised business hours. Learn more.