U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Wallis State Bank offers a wide variety of SBA loans to help you achieve your goals.
Use of proceeds:
- Provide short-term or long-term working capital
- Purchase equipment or supplies
- Purchase real estate
- Construct a new building or renovate an existing building
- Establish a new business or expansion of an existing business
- Refinance existing business debt (under certain conditions)
- Purchase of land or improvements
- Construction or renovating facilities
Export Working Capital Program (EWCP)-
- Financing for suppliers or stand-by letters of credit
- Working Capital to assist foreign accounts receivable
Your small business can benefit from the flexible repayment terms offered through the SBA, so you can focus on your business.
We are an SBA Preferred Lender.
For more information, visit the SBA Website.