Internet Banking & Bill Pay
Our Online Banking gives you point-and-click access to more ways to take care of your banking.
Now, Wallis State Bank provides 24 / 7 access to account information, in-bank transfers, electronic bill payment (BillPay) which includes Bill Presentment, and E-bills. No more checks, envelopes, stamps or trips to the post office. Online Bill Pay eliminates all that paperwork and saves you time. Internet Banking with Wallis State Bank offers:
- Account Inquiries, balances, and rates
- View checks and images
- Transfers between Wallis State Bank accounts
- Bill Payment Service
- Transaction History
- Monthly Account Statement Review
- Export Transactions into Quickbooks or Excel
- Payment to Wallis State Bank loan accounts
- A computer with Internet browser and a web browser that can support 128-bit encryption. Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox (Current Version), or Google Chrome (Current Version), or Apple Safari 6+ (Mac OS only) or higher.
- An email address.
Enrollment for E-statements will be available through Online Banking on October 4, 2016.