Whether you're buying a home for the first time, moving to a new home, or refinancing your existing home, Wallis State Bank has a wide selection of loans and services to meet your goals. We can also assist you with financing home improvements or receiving cash on the equity in your home.
How much do you need? Check out our online calculators.
Once you decide on the amount, call (713) 935-3755, or by email at email@example.com.
Residential Home Mortgage Loan Requirement Checklist:
- Completed Uniform Residential Loan Application or download a PDF version (Right-click on the link and use the Save As option to save to you computer. It requires Acrobat Reader to display and legal-size paper to print. Click here if you need to install Acrobat Reader)
- Signed Request for Copy of Tax Form-4506
- Signed Borrower's Certification & Authorization
- A check for $450.00 covering an appraisal
- A copy of the executed Earnest Money Contract (home purchases only)
- Complete copies of the 2 most recent monthly statements for all bank accounts
- Complete copies of the 2 most recent periodic statements for all IRA, 401(k) and other retirements, investments or stock accounts
- Copy of current Homeowners Insurance Policy
- Last 2 years income tax returns including copies of your W-2 forms for the last 2 years
- Copy of pay stubs covering the last full month for each applicant
To expedite your application, please be sure to have all of the checklist items before submitting it to Wallis State Bank for approval and underwriting. If you have any questions, call (713) 935-3755 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.